Monday, April 29, 2013

Pinterest Monday #12: Mason Jars


This week for Pinterest Monday, I have found some creative ideas that can be done with mason jars. I am in awe with what can be done with these fabulous jars. It really does not mean you have to use only the mason jars, you could actually use jars that stores the food that is purchased from the grocery store. Another great way to recycle and re-use!

As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!




Cookies In The Jar

Photo Source: Creative Mess

I made this cookies by putting the dry ingredients in the mason jars. You can find the recipe here.

Mason Jar Lamp

Photo Source: Domestically Speaking
This would make a great house warming gift or even a cute lamp for a baby's room! You can put anything in the mason jar to complement any decor.

Poured Mason Jar Candle

Photo Source: Something Turquoise
 This site gives a nice directions on how to make candles for the mason jars. This is a great DIY gift for any candle lover.

Mason Jar Luminaries

Photo Source: Adventures of a Middle Sister
This can be versatile from tea light candles to a vase. Possibilities are endless for mason jars.

Dress Up Mason Jar

Photo Source: Mod Podge Rocks
Oh the things you can do with Mod Podge!  You could use any jar to dress up and would make a nice addition to any room.

Solar Mason Jar

Photo Source: Free People
Great way to save energy. Who needs a plug in night light when you can make these!

There you have it, creative ideas to use Mason Jars in your next project. There are lots of ideas out there that are very cute and chic.

See you next week for Monday Pinterest...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!


Enjoy!



Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips