Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinterest Monday #10: Crochet

First off, I would like to say that my thoughts goes out to the runners and their families in Boston during the marathon. How very sad that this tragedy has happen.

Secondly, you will notice that I have not been posting many projects. They are coming. I have been fighting an sinus infection...what a nice spring welcome...Not! Also, my craft room is in the process of being rearranged which is turning out to be a mess. I keep asking myself why I am doing this since we will be moving in less than a year. But I must be organized and when I do not feel organized, I feel like a caotic mess! Not a Creative Mess...Ha!

Anyways...don't worry, I will have my work up in no time.

For this week, I found some really cute crochet stuff. So for Pinterest Monday we are going to focus on crochet.


As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!


Infinity Scarf

Crochet
Photo Source: Moogly Blog
I am in love with this infinity scarf. It is a really easy crochet pattern and even has a video. I am going to crochet one for myself.

Granny Square Purse

Crochet Granny Squares
Photo Source: Fav Crafts
Here is another one that is an easy crochet pattern. This would make a great gift for that little girl in your life.  This I will be on my long project to do list.

Crochet Flower Garland

Crochet Flower Garland
Photo Source: Skip To My Lou
Isn't this adorable? Just perfect for spring! Again, this seems to be an easy crochet pattern from the directions I have read. Here is another one on to my project to do list...LOL!

Crochet Flower Coasters

Crochet Flower Coasters
Photo Source: The Yvestown Shop
I love the colors that are used in these adorable crochet flower coasters. This is an quick and easy crochet pattern. They would make a great gift to a host or even a house warming gift. Possiblities are endless with these cuties

Mini Crochet Basket

Crochet bowls
Photo Source: Design Sponge
These crochet baskets will make great storage for those little things that are lying around. I am sure if you wanted them to be bigger, you could adjust the pattern.

Easy Crochet Heart

crochet heart
Photo Source: Creative Mess 
Here is an easy crochet project I made a while back. 

See you next week for Monday Pinterest...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips