Monday, April 8, 2013

Pinterest Monday #9: Felt


I just finished on being a part of a creative exchange. My partner, Brooke from Covered In Grace blog, sent me a fabulous craft kit to use for some of my craft projects. She sent me felt along with some other items that I can use for the felt projects. I am so excited. So, for Pinterest Monday, we will focus on what can be made from felt.

You can find the post of my felt gift from her over at Covered In Grace and be sure to check out the rest of her blog.

As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!


Felt Dahlia

felt flowers
Photo Source: holidash.com
These felt dahlias are simple and neat looking. I think these would look cute for a little girl's head band.


Felt Hair Accessory

Photo Source: Make It and Love It
Here is another felt tutorials on making felt flowers for babies.


Felt Chapstick Holder Key Fob

Photo Source: Fave Crafts
This is a must have! I always have to have chapstick close by and this felt chapstick holder key fob is perfect!


I can't wait to start making some stuff with my new felt stash! I will share my completed projects soon, so be sure to check back.

See you next week for Monday Pinterest...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!

Be sure to stop on by to my creative exchange partner Brooke over at Covered In Grace.

You can also see the post Creative Exchange 2013  to view my exchange gift to Brooke.

Enjoy!


Blogging tips