Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Green Smoothie Challenge

I thought I would share this. It is official, I have signed up to do a 30 - Day Green Smoothie Challenge through Simple Green Smoothies. It starts April 1st. You can get all of the information here.

Why am I doing this, you ask? 

Here are my reasons....

1. I do not eat my fruits and vegetables like I should. This might be a great way for me.

2. I do not like eating plain vegetables.

3. How in the world can you get in 4 - 5 servings fruits and vegetables? Seriously, I tried...

4. I so need to lose weight that I put on. I quit smoking 18 months ago. Get rid of one bad habit, just to pick up another....

5. I need another way to get healthy foods in my 6 year old. Good habits starts young.

6. Need to lose weight...oh wait I already said that.

7. It is easy to do.

8. Fun way of eating healthy.

9. To help balance me out. Acne at 36 is not cool. I never had acne this bad even in my teens!

10. Being healthy means your body is functioning properly.

So why not join this challenge! There is still time...

You can go to Simple Green Smoothies to get more information!

Disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any compensation, gains or kickbacks from Simple Green Smoothie. This is something that I am choosing to do and wanted to share my personal experience with my readers. My opinions are my own.


Creative Mess

7 comments:

  1. I should really start eating healthy. But all of these recipes from blog hopping make me forget about dieting. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing the Daniel Fast at my church which is similar to a vegan diet with no sugars and it's been getting me to do more smoothies for breakfast... it's kinda nice drinking your meals occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne, I really like your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can get all of the details on my blog page here: http://www.littlemisscelebration.com/2013/03/21/nominated-for-an-award-really-the-liebster/ Congratulations and have a wonderful day! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Thumping Thursdays blog hop.

    Following you on GFC, G +, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

    Good luck with the challenge. Sounds doable, as long as you can eat other stuff too. I tried one - where all you did was the drink and I couldn't do it - lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck!! we have smoothies, not green smoothies though, almost every day..GREAT for after school and after sports practice...and I agree..healthy way to keep happy!!
    I a your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC & Bloglovin follower from the “Think Outside The Blog” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am about to start juicing and I am very nervous but I made a list of reasons as well lol. Good luck with your challenge! I am your newest follower from the blog hop :)

    Justina @ http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips