Friday, February 1, 2013

Redesign of my blog!

I am so excited that I have finally been able to figure out how to revamp my blog. I wanted something that readers would enjoy. I have found a site that has backgrounds and so many cute things for blogging! The best part...it is FREE! Yes, I said FREE!!!  Perfect for a person like me who is just a beginner to blogging who needs simple and cost efficient. I don't know about you, but I love cuteness and freebies. This site has it. Go ahead and check it out Shabby Blogs.

Blog Elements

This one with the bird is so adorable! You can download it from Shabby Blogs.

Blog Elements

This one I downloaded and changed it up by masking out the bird to place this quote.

Feel free to leave a comment and I hope you enjoy the new design!





Links




8 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne!! Thanks for stopping by, linking up and following :) I'm now your newest GFC follower and I've liked your FB page :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Just a word of warning...once you start making your blog cute, you'll never stop! LOL! It becomes quite addictive, trust me...that's how I started and now I'm designing blogs for others =)

    So glad you linked up with the GtKY hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can see how addictive this can be...LOL! Thank you for your stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh no, I almost wish I didn't see this post! Loads of laundry and dishes will have to wait... :) LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    -Paige
    http://borntobeasahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, I have been reading a lot of blogs over the past few days. Today I am working on getting caught up...lolThanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Your site is looking quite lovely! Love the scroll work.

    Thanks so much for linking up,
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips