Friday, February 1, 2013

Redesign of my blog!

I am so excited that I have finally been able to figure out how to revamp my blog. I wanted something that readers would enjoy. I have found a site that has backgrounds and so many cute things for blogging! The best part...it is FREE! Yes, I said FREE!!!  Perfect for a person like me who is just a beginner to blogging who needs simple and cost efficient. I don't know about you, but I love cuteness and freebies. This site has it. Go ahead and check it out Shabby Blogs.

Blog Elements

This one with the bird is so adorable! You can download it from Shabby Blogs.

Blog Elements

This one I downloaded and changed it up by masking out the bird to place this quote.

Feel free to leave a comment and I hope you enjoy the new design!





Links




Blogging tips