Monday, July 1, 2013

Pin-spiration Monday #19: More 4th of July


The big 4th of July is just a few days away. Some of you may be going out of town to camp or see family. Then there are some who will be staying home to have a cookout, go to the 4th of July parade, and watch the sky light up with fireworks.

I could not pass up doing another post that is about the 4th of July. You can view my first 4th of July post here. There are many cute things you could do for the by using the Patriotic colors. All you have to do is go on Pinterest!

Yes, I am an Pinterest Addict! There I admitted it...LOL!

So for this week for Pin-spiration Monday, we are going to focus on more 4th of July! You can follow the Patriotic Fun board here.

As always, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button in the side bar or here.

To go to each of the projects, you can click on the title and it will take you to the direct site of the rightful owners of the projects.

Remember, please pin directly from the rightful owner's blog site, not from this post.

Here is what I found on Pinterest!

DIY No Sew Flag Shirts

4th of July
Photo Source: Our Good Family
These are just too adorable and look very easy to make. So if you are looking for a last minute idea to dress your little one for the 4th of July, this would be perfect.

Firecracker Hair Bows

4th of July
Photo Source: Craft Quickies
This would make a very cute hair accessory for the little girls or even the ladies for the 4th of July. This can be as simple as you would like it to be or as dramatic.

Patriotic Paper Flowers

4th of July
Photo Source: Live Laugh Rowe
This is a cute idea to decorate the tables for your gathering by using patriotic colors. These paper flowers could be used for any occasion by changing the colors or design of the paper.

Don't forget to check out the previous post that I did with more ideas for the 4th of July HERE. Also you can follow my Patriotic board for more inspirations!


See you next week for Pin-spiration Monday...who knows what I will be finding next on Pinterest.

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!


Enjoy!

Feel free to follow me at any of my social links!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips