Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About

My name is Joanne. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am currently in beginning stages of my blog and as you can see it is kind of naked. Please bare with me as I start this blogging journey. I have big plans for the upcoming year, the big 2013!

Here at Creative Mess, I will share projects I am working on, things that inspires me, and general life. As this blog develops, I will try to keep all sorts of people in mind when I am blogging: the crafter, the scrapbooker, the photographer, you name it. I will try to make stuff relate to a diverse group of people that dabbles in all sorts of hobbies, like I do.

For more information about me, please click on the "About Me" here or the tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that I do read each and every one of your comments. I will reply as much as I can and I will ansewers questions for sure. Thank you for commenting!

Due to large number of spam, I have turned on the word verification.

Joanne @ Creative Mess

Blogging tips